1. Remove loose parts, clean the surface.
2. Big cracks and splits fill and dry. Meticulously ground the surface twice – we advise to use Ceresit CN94, Gruntomal or Grunt PolDecor). Only concentrate, do not dilute the substance.
3. In order to increase the adhesiveness and efficiency we advise adding little sand (except PolDecor ground).
1. Put the content of the bag in a bowl.
2. Add the right amount of lukewarm water.
3. Mix the pulp manually. It should be thick without lumps. Should it be too solid, you have to keep adding water so it looks like meatloaf.
4. Let it soak for 5 hours and stir again before applying it.
5. Should you not use it, keep it in a cool place.
6. Use the bag at one time for the whole surface.
7. Spread it with a plastic trowel.
1. One package is enough to cover a 3,3m2 surface.
2. In order to have a proper material thickness we advise to spread the content of one package on a 3,3m2 surface (for example cover 2,5m x 1,32m).
3. This trial will demonstrate you how thick you should apply the wallcovering. This way you can avoid a situation when in the end material is left over or lacking.
1. You apply the PolDecor wallcovering using a plastic trowel. You should polish its edges.
2. Move it parallel to the wall, slightly tilted from one side, spreading the material with the middle part, do not make circling moves.
3. Along ceiling’s, doors’ and windows’ edges and corners apply the material beginning from the wall’s edge.
4. Uneven surfaces can be covered with your hand.
1. During the drying time air must circulate in the room (open doors and windows), so that the water can evaporate.
2. To improve the circulation you should place a fan in the room.
Our wallcovering is made of natural ingredients. Therefore, it is possible, that slight color variations may occur. One and same batch of PolDecor material should be ordered for the whole surface. In case of not following our instructions, the producer can’t be held responsible for damage.
- The wallcovering can be cleaned only with a dry brush or vacuum cleaner.
- When you drill holes through the wallcovering, please suck the dust away with a vacuum cleaner.
- Removing stains or damages. Spray the area around it, wait until it soaks (ca. 30min), remove the wet wallcovering and replace it with new material. You may also reuse the old one, as long as it is not too dirty.